PDA

View Full Version : Feeling as if on Autopilot and Dizzy spells

Down_Lo
08-10-13, 22:32
Hi guys,

Not been on for a few weeks, felt as if my anxiety was getting better, good days over bad.

Sunday night started feeling bit dizzy and really tired and has been on and off since.

Feel like im on autopilot and finding it hard to concentrate in work, getting dizzy spells, eyes are straining and slight headaches randomly through the day and night.

Feels horrible, went to bed last night at 9 hoping that it was just a catch up in sleep i needed but was still knackered this morning and hasn't really helped.

Just in the door and feeling rotten, not sure if its anxiety playing up or there is something wrong? Feeling bit nauseous and eyes are heavy.

xvolatileheart
09-10-13, 10:57
I've been feeling the same. Thought it was because I was tired after having a week of bad sleep, but then had a great night, 8 hours straight, and still felt terrible the next day. I'm sure it's all just anxiety, takes a long time to leave the body, but it feels awful.

Shivmarie
09-10-13, 13:28
I had this a few weeks ago. I suspect this is viral, as the last time i had this back in July i had just got over an illness, as has this time. It'll pass x