PDA

View Full Version : Please reply if you can feel lymph nodes Groin and back of legs

kimballs
09-10-13, 14:20
Hi all, Please could you reply if any of you good people can feel there groin lymph nodes......I've been hitting my head against the wall on this for over a year i've been able to feel at least 7/8/ nodes each side and on the back of my legs there the size of 1 cm and under, all different but its worrying me so much all blood works are within range:lac::weep:

katesa
09-10-13, 14:25
I used to - I don't know now because I've not felt for a very long time.

Look hon, you've had it for a year. If it was serious you'd be very poorly now, with evidence in your blood work. Stop checking them because it's a sure fire way to keep them swollen.

kimballs
09-10-13, 15:39
Thank you :unsure:

Rennie1989
09-10-13, 16:19
Your body is covered with lymph nodes but more prominent in the neck, armpit and groin area. Their job is to filter fluid in the blood of anything that shouldn't be there, like infection. Sometimes they swell up if your body is suffering from a mild infection, like a cold. Everyone who tries can feel their lymph nodes.

Gemmal
09-10-13, 19:08
I can feel the nodes in the back of my legs don't worry ! Quite a lot actually ! Funny thing is I never even knew we had them there !