PDA

View Full Version : Myoclonic seizures/jerks

fedup36
09-10-13, 17:06
Hi All,

I have now been signed off from the Neurosurgeon, Cardiologist and 2 ENT's.. however I am still suffering from this split second dizziness... I can feel it tense in my neck and feels horrible...

I am so scared its epilepsy but was wondering if anyone else has suffered these with anxiety, I suffer quite badly?? I only get them in the day time and I tend to be sitting but have had a couple standing. I also tend to get them about 3 times a day... I don't loose consciousness and just feel a bit panicked after...

I have had 2 clear MRI's to...

Hoping someone can help and reassure :)

Thanks

Fishmanpa
09-10-13, 17:17
Hi All,

I have now been signed off from the Neurosurgeon, Cardiologist and 2 ENT's.. however I am still suffering from this split second dizziness... I can feel it tense in my neck and feels horrible...

I am so scared its epilepsy but was wondering if anyone else has suffered these with anxiety, I suffer quite badly?? I only get them in the day time and I tend to be sitting but have had a couple standing. I also tend to get them about 3 times a day... I don't loose consciousness and just feel a bit panicked after...

I have had 2 clear MRI's to...

Hoping someone can help and reassure :)

Thanks

Hi,

I want you to please read the bolded areas above and then take a look at the "Symptoms" link on the left side of the page. I know what you're feeling is real but there's nothing at all to indicate it's serious and everything to indicate this is anxiety related.

Good Luck!

fedup36
09-10-13, 17:57
Thanks, thing is they have never been looking for seizures :( that's why I am worried...

Fishmanpa
09-10-13, 18:11
thing is they have never been looking for seizures :( that's why I am worried...

That's because there's nothing there to warrant looking. It would be like looking for a broken leg when you had no trouble walking on it ;)

Good Luck!