PDA

View Full Version : Aching legs, thighs and knees + tiredness and brainfog

SINGH90
10-10-13, 12:27
Dear All,

After 2 years of starting a new business I have been extremely stressed and anxious, to the extent now I am now doing very little work, instead spending more time worried about not meeting targets, and/or napping.

I am constantly tired, I wake up with aching legs, like I had run a marathon every morning. (I have changed my seating arrangements and diet- but my legs are constantly aching)

always anxious and somewhat depressed.

Has anyone experienced these symptoms before, any help would be so appreciated right now..

vicky23
10-10-13, 12:40
well I can certainly relate to the tiredness and brain fog! It's no wonder you're stressed with a new business, on a practical note would it help to use written action plans? breaking down your business goals into mini targets ?
From what I've read on here a lot of people find anxiety causes lot of tiredness and a whole host of other symptoms so nothing unusual there
X

Ess1990
10-10-13, 17:58
Hi, I get this also.. Especially in my calfs and today my whole right hip is killing me. I was convinced it was something bad but reading online and speaking to my GP it seems it is a symptom of anxiety as muscles tense when your anxious without you even realising x