PDA

View Full Version : pain in upper arm and indentation please help

pepsi
10-10-13, 14:43
hi everyone I will have a read through some of the posts and offer some advice to you today . I too have a problem I hope someone can help me I suffer from anxiety and had quite a lot of palpatations thumping heart just by walking up the stairs the more I worried the more my heart would thump this had subsided and I wasn't so aware of it . a month ago I got upper arm pain in my left arm it was like having a jab sort of ache on and off for days its back now and quite bad running to my fingers also I woke up to find the top of my arm was dented like some of the mustle was gone I looked in the mirror I prodded it I wondered if it had always been there but no it has not ..so I went to the drs I was so anxious she was asking me why I was so terrified I wanted to talk about my anxiety but she didn't really want to . she examined my arm and sent me straight to xray in the hospital I am waiting for results now but im hoping they haven't found anything I spoke to the radiographer who said nothing jumping out but not aloud to comment ...it was to check cancerous growths under the skin the dr wants to run blood tests to rule out anything nasty .....im really worried its heart related or ms infact im so anxious I cant even leave the house today just googling and worrying and thinking and stressing . I came on here to see if anyone could help or been through something similar . thankyou for reading I will really appreciate any replys :hugs:

---------- Post added at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

whilst I was sat in xray I started to shake covering my head with my hands I don't know whats up with me I really don't I hate the way I react to things when I might have something wrong wish I was stronger and more able to cope . x