PDA

View Full Version : bloating wind ibs cyst

pearl79
10-10-13, 21:08
I have a cyst on my right ovary ive had a scan (5 weeks) told me its 6cm and complex, ive hadthe ca125 and that was normal. Duefor another scan in two weeks to see if it has gone, it hasnt as I can still feel it.
But my actually issue is my ibs symptoms, when I first found out I had my cyst, I freaked out, having HA its probably expected. Couldnt eat, diahorrea, then startes eating and got constipations, took some fibregel. I have terrible wind (stinky also) and and started bloating right out in my tummy. Feeling so full and uncomfortable up the underneath my boobs, im really starting to worry xxx I also have a bit of acid xx I do have Ha quite severely and jave worried every day since finding out about myy cyst x

*Fallen Angel*
11-10-13, 10:24
I am exactly the same and I have my scan today to see if I have a cyst. I have terrible ibs/acid symptoms now and I wonder if the cyst is so large it's pushing everything upwards.

Gingerspider
04-11-13, 17:48
Hy there, I'm new to the site but I have been diagnosed with a big old cyst 13x10x8. I have never suffered IBS before but I have been having terrible wind and things and doc doesn't seem to think it's related. Maybe all the stress from awaiting surgery. Yours is relatively small though so I hope you get on the mend soon! :yesyes: