PDA

View Full Version : Who can relate!!!!

Blondiegirl1
10-10-13, 23:39
Could someone tell me please, because I just don't know, why this is happening and why it controls me so,
It creeps up upon me, and it just won't let go,
All I can do is just try and control it,
It is harder than you will ever know.
It is so over whelming- My mind goes in circles, I just can't make it stop.
There has to be something wrong with me, that the doctors just didn't spot.
My heart beats so rapidly, How can they say I'm fine. When this felling keeps happening all the time.
You know I was not always like this,
I used to be happy and free, I used to get out and enjoy life, and just be me.
This illness didn't happen suddenly,
One day it just raised it's little head,
Now at times my life is just one big dread.
I try to say I'm okay, but down inside I'm rally not, My heart is pounding my head feels really hot.
& my stomach is tied in knots.
The tightness in my chest I feel like I can't breathe,
My mind races and I feel like I'm going crazy, But they say I'm rally not.
They only time I can escape this is when I finally fall asleep.
The constant nausea, the constant fear, It takes over your mind and it is heard to bear.
I wonder how this can happen, how it can take over an life,
The constant worry , you never know when it is going to strike.
My thoughts are so unsettling I just can't make any sense of this.
It's just this dam Anxiety and panic.
Just another day of these panic attacks
Oh how I wish that I could just go back and say to hell with all these
Dam Panic attacks.

debs71
11-10-13, 00:19
That is amazing, Blondiegirl1.

It totally sums up the horror of panic attacks, and how they make us feel.

Great work. x :yesyes:

P.S...I hope you are doing ok today.x:hugs:

Suziqs
11-10-13, 01:06
Thank you Blondiegirl1

Have been of my tabs (cold turkey) for just a week now and about half an hour ago I had to go and fetch my dog and cat in .... the cold air hit the back of my throat (wasnt expecting it at all) and then I could feel this dread as my entire body started to feel like it was being enclosed within a freezer - I know what it is, I know it will pass, but I head upstairs like a frightened child screaming for my daughter (who is 18) saying I CANT BREATH I CANT BREATH - she wakes up and comes into the bathroom to sooth me back like a mum winding her baby - OMG I FEEL SO RIDICULOUS - its goes as soon as it starts but her words on my calming down was - Mum what are you going to do when no1 is here? I cant be around all the time

OMG how right she - maybe this is my fear - being on my own and not knowing if I will calm myself down in time - I feel like have to run when this happens its almost like trying to run away from it but it just keeps following me ....

Your words have helped me because by reading them I have taken my mind of how my body is telling me that it wants to scream outloud WHY ME!!!!

thank you hun xxxxxxxx

Blondiegirl1
11-10-13, 18:27
Thank you all for your support, I take one day & a time. I used to feel I was all alone in this fight, But finding this sight I now know that I am not there are so many other just like me. & it helps me cope with this overwhelming anxiety and panic. God Bless you all. With the help from others we can beat this fight:)