PDA

View Full Version : Over burdened and sad

catherineinky
10-10-13, 23:51
I need some help, I am disperate. Last year my arm started hurting and I was told it was a pinched nerve. I became scared my neck was messed up and since I am an outdoors woman and ride horses I became depressed thinking I would not get better. I went to a chiropractor who adjusted my neck and told me it would get better with time. I became nervous and went to a orthapedic doctor who injected cortisone in my shoulder. She also told me I had a benign bone tumor, scared over that as well. After the shot I got worse anxiety. My face twitched and my mouth, my jaw on the opposite side began to hurt and my other arm hurt. My head tingled and both my legs. Terrified I googled about chiropractors and thought the adjustment hurt me. Then I found lyme and remembered a tick on me 4 months prior, then I googled again and found lungcancer. The doctor sent me to a nuero who ordered a mri of brain, then found abnormal white lesions. Told me I might have MS, so order a lumbar tap.. this cause a massive head ache for 3 weeks, then I googled that! Feared my brain was falling down and they did a blood patch, then googled that and feared nerve clumping!!! Dear God! Then I read about Chiari, where the brain sagged and I sat for hours looking at my brain scan. Then my mind shifted back to Lyme and then back to the bone tumor. My mouth feels like it has vicks vapor rub smeared in it, my head tingles, left side of my face down to my jaw feels strange, almost like a numby feeling! I am tired, my husband is tired my horse is lonely. Can HA cause this stuff? The doctors have said they can't find anything. Then my mind shifts back to lyme and all I have read... worse is I took an antibiotic and got a ear infection while taking it for a tooth! Then I googled that and it said lyme patients did that. I am near suicidal and don't know what the heck to do. I have a lovely home, cabin in the mountains, horses, atvs.. my life should not be consumed with this crap! I did something similiar after a hysterctomy years ago but never had the facial stuff and leg stuff.. please help me

Speranza
11-10-13, 19:09
Just sending you a big hug to boost this up the page a bit... xxx

catherineinky
04-11-13, 01:21
Thank u

Andria24
04-11-13, 07:51
Catherine - you are ill, but you're ill with the one thing you don't focus on - HA. Focus your time and effort on that. Once you regain your wellness, you won't spend your time looking for illnesses that you don't have.

Many of us know what you're going through, we all know the drill. And we also know how debilitating and exhausting it is. Get your mental health back on track.

I think someone posted a link to all the symptoms that we can generate via HA. It's both amazing and frightening how the body works! Please take the time to think over what I'm saying. Your physical self is ok, your psychological self isn't. And neither is mine in case you're thinking 'who does she think she is!'.

catherineinky
07-11-13, 18:38
Andria24, thank you. it is the side of my face that feels heavy at times, when I wake up. It has been doing this for 1.4 years. my mouth feels weird and the worst to happen! I had an embedded tick pried out of my head Monday! They put me on Doxy. Now not only have I went through the weirdiest things since a year ago now I worry over this.
I am so sick of this. I don't know what in the world had happened to me. I know I over reacted after my arm began to hurt. I know I was anxious over that and was afraid of having to have an operation on my neck. The cortisone shot they gave me in the shoulder set off anxiety, I do know that. Then all this other stuff came a long. Can HA cause so many strange things?

catherineinky
18-11-13, 10:39
Can someone help me thos morning. I keep reliving my apinal tap and blood patch i cannot not sleep. I am a mess. I keep thi.king i jave lyme.

Fishmanpa
18-11-13, 10:55
Has your told your doctor been told about the tick as well as your fears? Lyme can be messed up but it's typically just the deer tick that causes it to my knowledge.

Also, as Andria said in a previous response, addressing your health anxiety is paramount in curing what is making your life miserable. All the "things" you speak of are meaningless if you can't enjoy the simple things in life...

One more thing if I may... Dr. Google is currently being sued in a Civil Court for misdiagnosis and causing HA sufferers undue stress. It's been said he never went to medical school and is actually an algorithm with no common sense, compassion or human qualities. Who will you trust?... Dr. Google or your doctors who have treated hundreds of people in real life with real ailments. And just so you know... Dr. Google told me I was pregnant last week! ;)

Positive thoughts