PDA

View Full Version : hello

catherineinky
11-10-13, 00:15
my name is catherine and I am desperate for answers and some advise from others.

debs71
11-10-13, 00:24
Hi Catherine, and welcome,:hugs:

NMP is a really good site for support and advice, and lots of info.

I really hope you can find the answers and help you need here.

Best wishes..Debs.x:hugs:

Andria24
11-10-13, 06:12
Hey there, welcome :welcome:

You're in the right place if you're looking for help and support :)

Mark13
11-10-13, 17:47
Hi Catherine. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

Blondiegirl1
11-10-13, 18:03
Hello & :welcome:This is the place to be. I have been dealing with this for almost two years now it just came out of the blue. I really have problem with my breathing from anxiety and it throws me into panic. I just take one day @ a time and the help and support from the people on here is awesome.

catherineinky
02-11-13, 23:48
I do not know what is wrong. It started with arm pain. After a chiro adjustment it did not get better. I had a cortisone shot in my shoulder,it was after that my anxiety and panic soared. The ortho PA said she seen a bone tumor(it was found on mri to just be fatty) . Then brain mri showed abnormal white matter,went thru terrible spinal tap and a blood patch,no ms. Then I feared lyme,cancer and other things. My face gets numb like,mouth burns,night sweats. I am miserable. For over a year. Have been checked for everything. Am I crazy?

---------- Post added at 23:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

Everything i have had done i think it has made me worse. I got adjustment,googled that,thought it made me worse. Got a massage, thought they hurt me after googling. Face felt numb,mri showed white matter,then spinal tap,feared my brain sagging because of head ache. Had a blood patch,got afraid the blood from that caused problems. Went to chiro again to ask questions,he moved my neck around,top of head tingled. Fear again. Please someone tell me if this coyld be anxiety. My mouth goes from menthol taste to salt,my side of face feels like when you want to cry but hold it back. I am scared. All blood work is fine. Checked for lyme 4 times. Checked for otjer auto immune diseases. No ms. White lesions were never explained. This has consumed my life.