PDA

View Full Version : LIONEL RICHIE CONCERT

domino
30-10-06, 08:22
Is any members going to see loinel richie at the n.e.c. in march and would like to meet up? lorraine

keepemlaughing
30-10-06, 17:50
elo poppit. just kidding, i have been wanting to say that all weekend. i am not going to the lionel richie concert, but i listen to one of his old tapes all the time. my favorite song is "hello". i am sure that he is as good in person as on tape. have a great time.
p.s. if i were not in California....i would love to meet up with you.
Sheryl

Sheryl

domino
30-10-06, 18:31
HI SHERYL, YOU DO,NT KNOW WHAT YOU WILL BE MISSING IT,S A GREAT CONCERT,SEEN HIM LOADS OF TIMES AND NEVER DISAPOINTED, BUT THANKS FOR THE REPLY ANYWAY ,YOU TAKE CARE LORRAINE, BY THE WAY HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOR 31ST.

mad_shell66
30-10-06, 18:43
yes i'm going!!!:D

booking tickets when i get paid!!!X

domino
30-10-06, 18:50
hi mad shell, thats great news, will you have to travel far to get to n.e.c.? i,m in tamworth so just down the road for me.:D

hayles
31-10-06, 09:02
im going but to wembley arena.
So have a good time x

Hay x

domino
31-10-06, 10:44
you have a good time to in london. :D

kirgray
31-10-06, 15:24
Hi Lorraine

I like his new song!. Im not goin to concert...I want to go to the Justin Trouser snake concert lol....I cant find anyone to come with me!!!!!!arrrggghhhhhhhhh x Kirst x

mad_shell66
01-11-06, 17:50
i have to travel from brownhills. smack bang inbetween walsall and lichfield so not far really no. will go via the m6toll to save the traffic x

Granny Primark
01-11-06, 20:21
loraine yer jammy buggar, mad shells boyfriend pete downloaded some of his songs on a cd for me 3 weeks ago.
I sing them all the time when im driving they keep me calm, god help anyone else whose in the car with me!!!! Or when i pull up to traffic lights and me windows open, no wonder im getting some funny looks!

Take care Lorraine and were defo going be meeting up soon. Just hope youve got some earplugs!

Take care
LYNN xx

domino
02-11-06, 11:31
thanks for all replies, for those of you not going, trust me this concert is one not to be missed. thanks lynn for your reply ,start new contract at work next week, monday/friday[nights] give me a call and will arrange meet up . look forward to it ,lorraine. p.s. wo,nt need earplugs, i blast lionel at home,take care.:D:D:D