PDA

View Full Version : WEIRD sympton!

Hannahscared
11-10-13, 17:15
My anxiety has been flying VERY high lately, and I've noticed I keep getting a massive hunger feeling in my upper stomach, and I eat and it doesn't go away...

Is this a sign of anxiety????

Andria24
11-10-13, 17:44
It probably is Hannah. You're ok. You're anxious, and you know that this is going to affect your body in all kinds of ways. Like I've said before - the body is awesome and that means both ways ... to the positive and the negative :)

HoneyLove
11-10-13, 18:22
Anxiety can really upset your stomach Hannah, because of all the extra muscle tension and sometimes it can create a bit of extra acid in your stomach too - both of those things could be giving you that feeling.

Try to reduce the stress if you can, drink lots of water and eat foods that will be gentle on your stomach for a few days x

Chili9
11-10-13, 21:50
Hi Hannah
oh my goodness I was just about to ask this. I got out my bath all dizzy and a feeling in my stomach like I'm hungry but I'm not and it's an uncomfortable feeling of "hungry". So probably anxiety:hugs:

harasgenster
12-10-13, 15:21
Hi all
I know exactly what this is because I had it for ages. Dyspepsia - you have too much acid in your stomach. Try fennel tea or an antacid.

I hated this feeling!

sophieunderscore
12-10-13, 15:23
It probably seems worse as well because you're focusing on it all the time xx

Rennie1989
12-10-13, 15:58
Adrenaline encourages your digestive system to work faster so it is more than likely related to that. As Sophie said, focusing on it will only make it worse.