PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

nomie
11-10-13, 23:18
Hello,
I'm from England and I'm a student and I'm not really sure how to introduce myself. I'm an easygoing kind of person in relation to other people (though not to myself), and I love reading and music.
I've worried over things a lot since I was little, which got worse in various ways as a teenager, and it got worse again this summer, to the point where I went to my GP. Things have been really bad, and trying to deal with uni at the moment is a struggle, but I think I'll be OK in the end, eventually. I thought posting on here might be helpful, especially since I find it hard to talk to my friends and family about this.

It's nice to meet you all :).

kittikat
12-10-13, 00:48
Hi & :welcome: to NMP

Kitti :)

venusbluejeans
12-10-13, 01:28
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
12-10-13, 01:39
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.

digta
12-10-13, 07:16
Hi Nomie. I went through that at UNI too. I got through it, you will too. welcome :)

nomie
12-10-13, 22:24
Thank you everyone for welcoming me! And for the good wishes :).

Digta, I'm sorry to hear that you had a similar experience. It is heartening to hear that you got through it. Thank you :).