PDA

View Full Version : Calcium stone in Urine, Thyroid & parathyroid concerns, Confused

sedohrrelyt
12-10-13, 15:35
I'm starting to freak out again. I got these weird spots on my hands. There's still calcium build up in my pee and I have these weird rashes in my pubic area. I feel like there's something wrong with my hormones or something. My thyroid or parathyroid because it says that calcium build up in your urine is a over active parathyroid symptom. But I don't know where to go for that kind of stuff. I don't know if I should go to urgent care or find a hormone doctor or what. They checked my thyroid a few times and it's came back normal every time except for once when it was slightly elevated. But I don't know what to do and now I'm stuck here freaking out about it. Now, I'm like I can't tell if my panic disorder an anxiety disorder and depression for 4 years is a mental thing or has to do with my thyroid or parathyroid.

Rennie1989
12-10-13, 15:55
If you're worried then see your family doctor and express your concerns and the symptoms you are experiencing. Also, no more Googling!