PDA

View Full Version : Problems - please please help

spacebunnyx
12-10-13, 16:00
Hi,

I'm getting quite anxious and was wondering if anyone can help/advise as I'm avoiding google.

I had IVF in April, which was followed by a miscarriage at 7 weeks.

I also had a miscarriage/early ectopic in December last year.

Since December I have had this twingy pain on the lower left side (kind of where the L fallopian tube, ovary and L side of uterus are.

It's been on and off with the twinges but got worse in the last couple of weeks (I am not pregnant).

I have also just been recalled back to the doctors as they have found I have thrombophillia (blood clotting issues).

I'm worried I have ovarian C even though I had lots of scans in April which were fine.. no cysts, nothing. This is because I know that some c's cause blood clotting problems.

Can anyone advise? I'm going to mention the pain (again)when I go back to the dr but that's not likely to be for a month at least.

thank you :blush:

Space xxx

Rennie1989
12-10-13, 16:04
We are not doctors and cannot tell you what is wrong. If you're worried then speak to your GP. In the meantime try not to focus on the twinges.

Janinex
12-10-13, 17:10
Hi Spacebunny

I had an ectopic pregnancy 5 years ago and quite often get pain on the right hand size where part of my tube was removed, the drs have said this is pain caused by internal scar tissue. Hope this helps.

Janine x

spacebunnyx
12-10-13, 17:21
Hi Janine, sorry you had an ectopic as well. I suspect there may be a connection as my discomfort started then (although I had no surgery) I also have some endometriosis on that side. I made an appointment with the GP and will have a chat with them. Janine - can I ask what the pain feels like? Mine feels kind of "pulling" and sometimes "twisting" pain when I lie in certain positions. xxx