PDA

View Full Version : will i pass dvla medical

maximus1975
12-10-13, 21:14
hi there I got done for drink driving for 26 months a blew 108 I have never had a drink since and will never have one again put me right of, I thought I was having just a blood test but its turns out that im having a full medical I really don't no if im gunna get through this , I take 30 mg of diazepam split through the day aswell as 75 mg of quitiapine although im far from pscychotic then 150 mg of venlafaxine at night I was on 60 mg of diazepam when my partner died in a freak accident 3 years ago I didn't use to drink much then but hit the pubs bigtime when that happened I also yake 3.5 mg of zopiclone when needed , I have turned my life around in the last year and have won several big golf comps and pool comps my problems after I got over my partner dieing I devoleped bad health anxiety as I had high cholesterol I devoleped a fear of heart attacks which was frightening but since I got that down my mental state is in a way better place I no longer suffer from much anxiety and depression that's why we are getting the tablets down do I have much chance of passing

aggiecuttler
13-10-13, 11:56
Hello you seemed to have a tough time of things,surely the dvla cannot not give you your driving licence back just for being on meds? i wish you the best for getting back on the road i'm sure things will go ok for you blessings