PDA

View Full Version : breathing and feeling weird & frightend

fruity
13-10-13, 09:30
this morning earlie like about 4am. i woke to go to toilet. came back to bed & i felt like i could not breath not bad but like something was there im my stomach stopping me. finaly went to sleep. & woke at 6am [been awake since] but all of a sudden i,ve felt weird & frightend. like somethings going to happen. im on my own with my two kids. and had a thought of what if i collapse and there on there own. i am going to do some house work in a minute so that may help. i hate feeling like this when im on my own. also im due on my monthly this week around the 19th

Rach29
13-10-13, 16:42
Hi fruity hope your feeling better I know how you feel I've had this a lot over the years it's such a scary feeling feeling you can't breath I used to have panic attacks when it was happening, when it happens now I try to stay calm have a cool drink and play games on my phone til it's passed I also have 2 children so its easy to let your mind wander and make yourself worse and the fact your due can heighten your anxiety so try not to worry do something that will take your mind off it :)

JC04
13-10-13, 16:46
Panic attacks are scary but can never hurt us. Once we believe that then you'll find these bad feelings recede. I had panic attacks from age 6 to 18. Once I knew what they were and that nothing bad was going to happen I was able to overcome them and I've been free from them for 16 years xx

fruity
13-10-13, 18:30
Hi fruity hope your feeling better I know how you feel I've had this a lot over the years it's such a scary feeling feeling you can't breath I used to have panic attacks when it was happening, when it happens now I try to stay calm have a cool drink and play games on my phone til it's passed I also have 2 children so its easy to let your mind wander and make yourself worse and the fact your due can heighten your anxiety so try not to worry do something that will take your mind off it :)
hiya rach. im better thank you. yes i used to suffer panic attacks too. horrible but touch wood have not had one for nearly or about a year.. thank you for your reply. x

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:25 ----------

Panic attacks are scary but can never hurt us. Once we believe that then you'll find these bad feelings recede. I had panic attacks from age 6 to 18. Once I knew what they were and that nothing bad was going to happen I was able to overcome them and I've been free from them for 16 years xx
jc04. o thats great good for you. thanks for your reply