PDA

View Full Version : Urgent London meet

MidnightRunner
13-10-13, 14:16
Many of you might have read my post about the fact I Lost my Dad.

I'm a bit lost and with a lack of support. I wondered if anyone wanted to meet for a tea and a chat?

Cheers

kittikat
13-10-13, 15:18
Once again, so sorry for your loss Jamie :hugs:

I know that you are fairly near to me so I'm more than happy to meet up to give you some support at this time.

Just say when and where or PM me and I will be there. Kitti x

AuntieMoosie
13-10-13, 16:36
I would love to be able to meet up Jamie, but I'm just recovering from agoraphobia myself, so, at this time, I wouldn't be able to manage a trip to London.

I hope others are able too, I know Kittikat said that she will, she's a lovely and very kind and sweet lady :hugs:

Tessar
13-10-13, 17:45
I would have met you but I live too far away. still here to chat though. I'd love to hear about your dad if you don't mind talking about him? Its so hard when you lose somebody close and I have people I miss talking about too since they died. So, please feel free, Jamie.

Daisy Sue
13-10-13, 23:51
Hi Jamie.. I'm also too far away unfortunately, but you can pm me anytime - I've also been through this.

MidnightRunner
14-10-13, 00:52
Thanks for your replies :)

Guess just looking for shoulders to cry on, thanks again

pepsi
14-10-13, 22:23
I lost my dad too ...feeling sad angry and lost x

Tessar
14-10-13, 22:51
My Shoulder is ready and waiting Jamie and the other one is ready for you Pepsi.

emmelyne
15-10-13, 00:03
Jamie im sorry. message me in the morning if you want, i know i am terrible when it comes to replying but thats because i usually only look on here at this time!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: