PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, new to this site

Nickyx
14-10-13, 11:15
Hi everyone,

Ok so a little about me, Im sure you dont want me to ramble on and on about the last year so will cut to the chase, after I started my own business and since then I have suffered from panic attacks and general anxiety. I am taking citalopram (post natal depression that took me ages and I mean ages for dr to take me seriously took me to breaking down in tears for them to listen) anyway it has helped with my mood and am happier and see the funny side like I used to but still suffer with the anxiety, panic attacks thinking im gonna die etc.
I hope this site will help me would be good to feel like this is only happening to me, I worry about my health all the time and all the different symptoms I get, they are so real and scary I hope they are just anxiety and nothing more. Will discuss this on a specific forum another time.
Just wanted to say hi.

Raphaels
14-10-13, 11:36
Hi Nicky. I'm new to the site also. I think having a business and a bay is hard for anyone. I know as I have a business also. However my babies are all adults now. Try give yourself space and delegate as much as you can.

celticlass62
14-10-13, 12:32
Welcome to no more panic raphaels
i hope you will be very happy on here as this site has helped me a lot.
nice to meet you
lots of love
celticlass xxx :hugs::hugs:

Raphaels
14-10-13, 12:44
Hi Celticlass62
Thanks for your message. I do need support. As we all do.

Nickyx
14-10-13, 13:57
Thank you for your replies!

xBettyBoopx
14-10-13, 14:07
Hi Nicky

:welcome: to NMP.

Els
xx