PDA

View Full Version : Hit a dead end.

ajmorris87
14-10-13, 14:34
Hi all. I've suffered with anxiety for around 3 years now as well as panic attacks and a severe concern for my health.

But I finally got myself to start taking citalopram which was not easy at all. I've been taking them for 4 weeks now (20mg) and although I'm a little less panicy I feel no different.

I feel vacant from my own mind like I'm going crazy it's like I'm watching through someone else's eyes like always a distant delay. Constant dizzy strange feeling and it's scaring the hell out of me. My calf muscles are twitching so now I think I have als.

4 weeks and still not better its now making me start to think maybe it was never anxiety to begin with I'm at the edge of giving up and face the facts something is wrong.

I've very easily irritated if big if I have a good day and I'm actually laughing I have to stop because it makes me feel more dizzy then I get a headache.

My world isn't spinning to me my head is and I don't know what to do been off work for seven weeks now :(

KeeKee
14-10-13, 15:06
Whilst everyone is different I must say Citalopram didn't work for me. I was on it about 3 month and didn't feel right especially towards the end. My emotions were stale.
I was switched to Paroxetine and feel so much better now, I'm just worried about weight gain as I also suffer depression and self confidence issues.
Hope you start feeling better