PDA

View Full Version : New member,Not new to deppression

whyme?
14-10-13, 18:57
Hello,

It has taken me a long time to decide to register for this site,but I am have a very bad time at the moment,so i thought I would register and ask other people my many questions.

I am 35 and have suffered from depression,anxiety for around 18 years and now dizziness caused by inner ear in the last 8 months.

I have been under CBT so many times and recently I finished seeing my pshychologist in january this year.

My depression has changed though and i'm not sure why,I used to just be down,but now I am getting angry,and having weird mood changes a-lot,I find it hard to feel emotion sometimes,like difficult to smile or laugh!the change started last year,It came on slowly,and this year has been dificult to deal with.

I also got a weird inner ear problem,where i've been dizzy for the last 8 months,and have been having bad daily headaches.I was seen by ENT and had MRI etc,I'm still dizzy to this day,and hopefully seeing a neurologist.

I was put on Amitrytaline to control the headaches,but I come of them.When I stopped them I went on a massive high,I went out and talked to everyone,laughed and didn't care about anything,this burnt out after 2 weeks,and I went really low,and attempted to take a load of sleeping pills,as I couldn't stand the depression after being so high.

So far I am on nothing now,and not sure where to turn,my GP is ok,but there is only so much they can do,and I always seem to see a pshycologist then i'm okish for a few months,then it all comes back.

This recent change in my symptoms has made me very anxious and its like I don't no myself anymore,I feel the change coming on me in my mind,i'm never normally high though,that recent event was a one of,I'm either depressed or moody/angry,and it is this change I feel coming on,like a wave,then bam,,I am in aggressive mode!

I don't no if the mood changes are headache related or part of a new phychological problem,all I know is no-one seems to know.I hate being on meds.

Another thing now,I started with a neck issue possibly headache related,but it started like buzzing,seizing up at the back when i spoke to people,,i cant stop thinking about it now,and so evertime i speak to someone,it starts seizing up,and i have to rub/hold it.

Thats me and i don't want to bore anyone with the rest of my issues as there is a lot,but hopefully I will be popping into the various sections of this site and asking some questions.

I know I sound insane.

Nice to meet everyone

thanks
whyme?

almamatters
14-10-13, 19:21
Hi :welcome: to the forum, I am sure you will find loads of help and support on here.

whyme?
14-10-13, 20:45
Hi :welcome: to the forum, I am sure you will find loads of help and support on here.

Thank you almamatters ,appeciate it :)