PDA

View Full Version : Dead heavy arm - so worried :(

Gee
14-10-13, 21:41
My left arm feels horrible - it's not so much numb but more heavy and the top part of it feels horrible! Like the feeling u get just b4 pins n needles - has anyone else had this? Is it really bad?? Just feels like the next thing in my LONG line of MS symptoms :(

Tinker28
15-10-13, 03:58
I know how u feel Gee! I'm struggling with the big fear too! But look at it this way u either have it or you don't. I'm bedding you don't though! And it's managed with treatment and people live normal lives with it so I hear! You will be fine.

If you cannot help worrying, remember that worrying cannot help you either. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. If you worry you die, if you don't worry you die, so why worry!

Excerpt From: Riebe, Wolfgang. “100 Quotations to Make You Think!.” iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Gee
15-10-13, 07:22
I can't be in that place, after watching someone slowly and painfully die of this illness if I have it I refuse to live with it

Tinker28
15-10-13, 11:43
Really u have? Who and how long did it take?

Gee
15-10-13, 18:29
A relative of mine got it in his 20's and died in his 60's - by the time he died he had been in a wheelchair years / couldn't eat or drink himself and could only blink - no other movement - the fact I watched this make the doctors think I was impressionable and that's where all my health anxiety has come from :(

Tinker28
15-10-13, 18:34
Oh I see, you will be ok, I know you don't have ms you have had test and are all cleared. Believe in your doctor!