PDA

View Full Version : heart sensations, should I be worried ?

Kmccluskey
14-10-13, 22:53
they're back guys, I have been sitting down and I have had these weird heart movements sensations or discomfort, in my heart area. Its been coming and going the past few days, I have been to a and e and they said my ECG was ok but these things keep coming back while I'm not in the midst of a panic attack. It's like a heart fullness feeling , sort of like it's moving about in my chest area . Also like my heart squeezes a little and something rises up to my neck. and it have sensations under my left breast, by mainly this pulling squeezing rising tight sensations.its really concerning and it's definitely my heart doing somethin , it doesn't fell like an ectopic or palpitation, it doesn't come with any other symptoms really, only my concern. can any1 relate, I'm not saying I'm having a heart attack but I'm saying maybe something is wrong and if left untreated I will die. it's like fullness and tightness in my chest and something just pulls in, I really can't describe it. Help me please guys.

panickyme
15-10-13, 00:09
All I can say hon is you are not alone, many of us on here, are afraid of underlying heart issues. You have been checked so that is a really good thing. Anxiety is cruel, and it can make, and mimic many symptoms. (trust me I get a ton of them) The heart is my biggest fear, I get chest pain, flutters, and racing heart. I have had many test, but just can't stop thinking about it. I am slowly learning that it is really just anxiety, and I try to just move on. Hope you feel better. :)

Kmccluskey
15-10-13, 00:20
thank you , it just seems sometimes that it's i get weird sensations , like the heart concern doesn't seem similar to peoples symtpoms on here , they don't feel like ectopics or palpiatations, it feels like a wave going from my heart to my head. I also get a really strong smell when I breathe in. I hate this and sometimes I think it ain't have anxiety but rather a serous condition that is killing me ��

panickyme
15-10-13, 01:29
I know we always think the worst. It stinks! I have had some really weird things happen, and I feel like there is no way I can chalk it up to being just anxiety, (always think it is something killing me) but thank goodness I am still here. I think we are over sensitive to what we feel, and we read into it so much. I wish I had an answer for you, but I just wanted to let you know you are not alone in this battle. :hugs:Debbi

Kmccluskey
15-10-13, 01:42
Thanks Debbi, I just feel like my life is ruined . Either ruined or gonna end up dead. don't know what to do anymore. No one or nothing can help me

misslove
15-10-13, 15:23
thank you , it just seems sometimes that it's i get weird sensations , like the heart concern doesn't seem similar to peoples symtpoms on here , they don't feel like ectopics or palpiatations, it feels like a wave going from my heart to my head. I also get a really strong smell when I breathe in. I hate this and sometimes I think it ain't have anxiety but rather a serous condition that is killing me ��

I don't know about the smell, but i have have had similiar feelings. are you meaning that it feels like a skipped beat almost? I have been to the cardiologist a few times and he has found that i have "a click". it's actually called mitral valve prolapse. He says it's nothing to worried about and it's basically a sound the heart makes in between beats and woman are more likely to suffer from this. Hope this helps!