PDA

View Full Version : Can I Please Have Some Hugs.

AuntieMoosie
14-10-13, 23:54
It's been a really sad day for me today.

My dear friend's Sister died very suddenly this morning.

My friend lives in America and we've known each other for many years now, she started doing graphics at the same time as me, we became very good friends and we now both run a graphics site together and have done for the past 10 years.

As you can understand, my time, my thoughts and everything else have been with her today. :weep: :weep:

I would really appreciate some hugs just to build me up a bit, so that I can support her the best I can, thank you all :weep:

panickyme
14-10-13, 23:56
I am sending you many hugs, I am so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

debs71
15-10-13, 00:13
Dear AuntieMoosie...you're always so supportive to everyone here....you well deserve some support and hugs of you own...:hugs::bighug1::hugs:xxxx
So sorry for you at this sad, horrible time.xx:bighug1:

vitbee
15-10-13, 00:13
Big hugs :hugs::hugs:
Vit xxx

kittikat
15-10-13, 00:57
Awww...big hugs to you AuntieM....I am so sorry

:bighug1: xxxxx :bighug1:

xBettyBoopx
15-10-13, 01:21
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:AuntieMoosie, so sorry for the loss of your friends sister.

http://mycommentcodes.com/comments/hugs/hg032.jpg

blue moon
15-10-13, 01:42
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
pETRA XX

Annie0904
15-10-13, 08:50
Auntie moosie I am so sorry to hear of your news and I am sending you lots of hugs. I cant send the little smiley hugs because it is too difficult for me on my phone. I am sending them straight from my heart down the country to you xxxx

Raphaels
15-10-13, 09:25
A very big hug from me. x

Kells81
15-10-13, 09:29
Very sorry to hear of your loss, sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Daisy Sue
15-10-13, 10:04
:( My very best wishes & condolences to you and your friend, Auntie Moosie. :(

Thinking of you.

:hugs:

ElizabethJane
15-10-13, 10:42
:hugs::hugs::hugs::Dear Auntie sending hugs. EJ

ricardo
15-10-13, 10:45
Mandy hun

You are always in my thoughts,one of the nicest people I have corresponded with on here.

Today we are all here for you .:hugs::hugs:

AuntieMoosie
15-10-13, 12:22
Aww thank you all so much, the fact that I have some wonderful friends on here, means the World to me :)

Eileen, bless her, is getting through it all as best she can, this lovely lady has had so much loss in her life over that last few years, then her Son was diagnosed with testicular cancer only last year, he's survived, thankfully, but wow! she's an inspiration to me, she gets knocked down but she always comes back fighting, I've learned so much from her over the years of our friendship :)

I'm not a religious person, Eileen is though, she's Catholic, but let me tell you, I've said so many prayers over the last day, just in the hope that maybe there's someone there.

Anyway, I'm gabbling a bit!

Just to say a big thank you for your lovely, kind and supportive words and hugs :hugs: :hugs:

Em.ma
15-10-13, 15:03
:bighug1: :bighug1:

almamatters
15-10-13, 15:31
Sending you loads of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

clio51
15-10-13, 16:20
Moosie,

Lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tessar
15-10-13, 17:05
Oh moosie I just saw this. I am so sorry to hear this sad news. No wonder you are feeling sad. Sending you lots of hugs and thinking of you. You are just such a kind and giving person I don't like to think of you as feeling sad. I am sure your loveliness will be such a big help to your friend ... I hope these help to build you up... :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Kim51
15-10-13, 17:39
Thinking of you :bighug1::bighug1:

Magic
15-10-13, 18:06
Sending you hugs AuntieMoosie:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs:xx

AuntieMoosie
15-10-13, 19:39
Thank you all so very much for your kindness and all of your supportive and comforting hugs, I much appreciate them all :D

Today is not as bad as yesterday, still feeling sad for my friend, but it's okay now.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Tessar
16-10-13, 19:22
For you Auntie .......

:wub: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :wub:

:wub: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :wub:

AuntieMoosie
16-10-13, 22:57
Aww thank you Tessar hun :D

It's been a long time since someone gave me flowers :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: