PDA

View Full Version : ive finally had my lightbulb moment

juju
30-10-06, 22:53
hi everyone,
i feel confident to put this message in here now,
i can really see through this anxiety crap now and im not scared of any of it no more, my symptoms are drastically reduced, my thinking is almost back to normal, im feeling great. all thats happened is ive finally realised that its all been me all along, ive been told this before but unless you really believe it yourself and take back control then it doesnt matter what anyone tells you. and im not saying that i wont have another setback either cos i dont care, i know it will just be me believing the doubts and the habits again, but i know the way out now. my thoughts dont fool me anymore. i feel so proud of myself, the flash moments dont even bother me cos i know their not true or real either.
i wish you all the luck in the world in overcoming this habit that can ruin your life
take care
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

lainey
30-10-06, 23:03
Hi Julie

Well done chuck.
I'm so pleased for you.

Take care

Elaine x

candie
30-10-06, 23:59
Hi juju,

YOU GO GIRL,SHOW IT WHOS BOSS!!!

Keep smiling...Candie xx:D

expecto patronum
31-10-06, 10:23
:D Well Done!:D Hope you continue to get better.

honeybee3939
31-10-06, 10:44
Aw Ju !

What a lovely post, so glad to hear you are doing so well, keep it up gal !!:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

juju
31-10-06, 18:33
thanks everyone,
im gonna persevere this time.
take care
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

nomorepanic
31-10-06, 19:25
Julie

What great news to read.

Well done you!

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

Southern_Belle
01-11-06, 16:25
Hi Julie,

Great inspiring post to read. Keep up the good work.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Allie
03-11-06, 14:05
Hi Julie!

I have had this realisation myself since starting therapy a couple of months back! I'm not 100% recovered yet, but I'm well on the way and so much better than I was this time last year!

Take care

A :)

THE VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD IS NOT THE VOICE OF GOD. IT JUST SOUNDS LIKE IT THINKS IT IS! Cheri Huber

Debra
09-11-06, 00:48
Hi julie this was great to read and has given me hope as im up and down at the moment but i understand what your saying well done:DDebraxx

LickeyEndBlues
09-11-06, 02:10
Well done kiddo, hopefully i will find the light switch that is in my head somewhere...or do I need a new bulb!!

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

Paddington
09-11-06, 14:36
WAY TO GO JULIE!THRILLED FOR YOU!NO STOPPING YOU NOW HUN!!Love mary rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore