PDA

View Full Version : dreams getting insane

Darren1
15-10-13, 09:37
My dreams since starting prozac are becoming more and more like reality.

On more than 1 occasion, I've had to go check something to work out if it was a dream or a reality.

For instance I dreamt that I had counted how many spare pieces of equipment we had in the store cupboard at work (a geniune task ive been given) - i remember doing the count and counted 30. I had to go check the cupboard because I couldn't remember if i'd done it or not!

Turns out it was just a dream....

Another instance was that i noticed a really bad stain on a tshirt in my laundry basket - i thought it was a dream. When i checked the laundry basket, it was reality! ARGH so confusing!!

should i just live with this side affect or tell my doctor?

Andria24
16-10-13, 10:31
I'd speak to the doctor but try remain level headed (like we're sooooo good at that huh) about the cause. I've had some weird ones. For me the bigger side effect is feeling jittery. And wakefulness I guess.

Elen
16-10-13, 10:43
Sounds perfectly normal to me. I too have to think carefully as to whether things happened or I dreamt them.

I think the fact that that they are so based in reality makes it harder to tell the difference.

Not really much of an answer but hope it helps you to know that it is perfectly normal side effect.

Elen