PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIE

Nuttylass
16-10-13, 09:37
Hi guys,
My name is Kelly and I'm 36 years old. Have suffered depression since the having my two kids but have managed to control it with 50mg of Sertaline for the past 6 years. I've had a stressful couple of years and then out of the blue about a month ago I started getting really bad anxiety/panic attacks which I've never had before which has put me into a deeper depression. I couldn't cope any longer so took myself off to the GP last night and he has increased my dosage to 100mg. Feel a bit weird today I must admit but like everything I'm sure there will be side effects until I get used to the dosage. I would really like to hear from people who are suffering the same as me and to help me find some techniques to help fight my anxiety/panic attacks.
Kels:yesyes:

Kim51
16-10-13, 10:14
Hi :welcome: sorry things are not so good for you at the moment, I hope you find this site as helpful as I have, I find it a big help to read others experiences and how they cope/face up to things. I am still working out a way to do it myself. :)

Nuttylass
17-10-13, 12:15
On day two now of 100mg Sertraline, mood has lifted and have felt some anxiety today but not has much as yesterday but now I my chronic tension headaches have started and I'm in agony with these. The dizziness is a nightmare. My GP has prescribed me Stemetil for the dizziness but I don't know whether to take them or not. I know it's all combined with my anxiety/stress but these headaches are a nightmare!!! Anybody else out there suffering with these?

Mark13
18-10-13, 16:58
Glad to have you with us, Kelly.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.