PDA

View Full Version : Heart/Stroke Worries Againnnnnnnnnnn

Female healthanxiety
16-10-13, 12:44
Hello all,

hope your all ok, even though the weather is grey and miserable ;-(

I could go days without coming on No More Panic - and feel really proud that I can just log on and answer other peoples fears..........

I have this numbness in my left arm again, like where the bingo wings are, and also feel a dullness like feeling in my left chest -- I know that I need a new bed, as I am practically sleeping on springs at the moment and tend to sleep on my left side....

Always feeling tired too, which does not help my Health anxiety at all ;-(((

my arm just feels tight - I think I would not really care so much if it was on my right! also, my feet are feeling really cold but yet my body is hot when I touch it............

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---------- Post added at 12:44 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

30, Female, had better days! - where are they!!!

nomorepanic
16-10-13, 12:54
I would say get a new bed and mattress and see how that improves things to be honest.

Female healthanxiety
16-10-13, 12:56
Thanks - I am just worries - as if it was the bed - I would have this everyday ;-(

Hopelessley trying to relax at work ..........

pepsi
16-10-13, 13:14
Hiya ive read your msg it might be a trapped nerve or the bed is old !

Fishmanpa
16-10-13, 13:20
I would say get a new bed and mattress and see how that improves things to be honest.

Much more affordable is a memory foam topper for your mattress. I have neck and shoulder issues from my cancer surgery (nerve damage etc.). My topper makes sleeping much nicer and I wake up feeling much better :)

Good Luck!

Female healthanxiety
16-10-13, 14:41
I was just on the phone and panicked and my left hand went funny like i had to stretch it -- cannot even go out for lunch as i am scared

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:36 ----------

anyone ;-(

jared
16-10-13, 17:58
Have you had your vitals checked recently?

xBettyBoopx
17-10-13, 00:14
Hi there

I hope you are feeling better now. I feel your anxiety about this as I am panicked about heart etc.

I would say that sometimes your arm is worse than others becoz of the way you have layed. You really do need a new mattress or mattress topper. I don't wanna talk about myself but if I give you an example it might make you feel a bit better. My left arm and hand were feeling numb and tingley yesterday and I panicked thinking I was having a stroke or something! I tried very hard to ignore it and it has gone away today. Sometimes these things come on and there is no reason for them but we as anxiety sufferers need an explanation, don't we?

I'm sure that you are okay and I hope you have a better day at work tomorrow. I used to work and would find it very difficult to not show my panic in front of others, I would go to the loo or something.

Els
x

Female healthanxiety
17-10-13, 11:10
Thank you for your replys - means a lot.

Yes I had a FBC done a month ago and all came back clear.......

Els - thank you so much - you seem to know how I feel - and while reading - I felt reassured..........

Today - I feel like I have heart palpatations in my throat - do you or anyone ever get this?

I went swimming last night -- felt anxious but managed to stay there for an hour.................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx