PDA

View Full Version : New today xx

loppyloo
16-10-13, 21:03
Hi, I'm new to this site, apparently I am suffering from anxiety and have been for six months. I still can't believe this is just anxiety and have been seen by multiple doctors and had many tests done. Decided to join this website and hopefully find a way to end this horror and get my life back :weep: Any help would be deeply appreciated. xx

Annie0904
16-10-13, 21:05
Hi :welcome:

Gotagetthroughthis
16-10-13, 21:09
:welcome:

almamatters
16-10-13, 21:09
Hi :welcome: to the forum

Cammy
16-10-13, 23:22
I've been suffering from anxiety for about a year now and think it's something more as well, can message me for a chat for support and advice!

Mark13
19-10-13, 22:51
Hi. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll benefit from being here, just as I have.

Speranza
20-10-13, 08:40
:welcome: Hi!

You'd better believe it, it can affect us in SO many ways. AND best of all, it can be beaten. There are so many brilliant people on here to talk to, I'm very glad you found us!

Gill x

Jim1
21-10-13, 06:42
Hi,

I'm new to this aswell, I got anxiety back in June after a very stressful time. I too can't believe anxiety can do this to someone. I have been for loads of test from MRI to barrum x rays. I'm currently seeing a counsellor and on meds. I hate it when it happens for no reason at all. I just want to be better for my wife and daughter.. Have to go to work now and see what today brings:lac:...it's good to know someone else doesn't believe anxiety can do this..it would be good if you could tell me how your going...