PDA

View Full Version : Tongue worries!

Jaz1
17-10-13, 12:21
Hi, so I'm looking into my mouth and just wanted to check if this is normal. At the back of my tongue you know wer all the big taste buds are in the middle there is a white area, I scrapped it with my fingers to see what it was and white stuff came on my fingers, what could this be, trying to stay calm. It's still der even though I brushed. It looks like the thickening of the white layer we normally have on our tongue.

Tinker28
17-10-13, 12:24
I have a white tongue. I have never worried about it I've had it for years and years. It's probably nothing.

Fishmanpa
17-10-13, 12:41
Nothing to worry about. If the symptoms persist and it becomes uncomfortable (burning etc.) see your doctor as it could be thrush (Very common and harmless. Treatable with anti-fungal meds).

Good Luck

whinray
17-10-13, 13:51
hi I suffer with my tongue bein like that quite often...don,t worry my doctor said it was thrush and put me on NYSTAN ORAL SUSPENSION..its a dropper thingy that u put on your tongue tastes nice lol..good luck.:yesyes:

Jaz1
17-10-13, 15:02
What are the sum tips of oral thrush? Thanks for ur views.
Rite now it's not burning or distracting me. Jus feels like ders something on my tongue.