PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Julie

humantouch
31-10-06, 09:30
Hi I'm Julie. I'm using the name "humantouch" as this is the name of my clinic in Stretford Manchester

I am a qualified and registered Holistic Practitioner, and spend a great deal of my time helping people with phobias and similar problems.

Qualified in both Clinical and Analytical Hypnotherapy, with Psychotherapy and Gold Counselling, I am able to help with a wide range of problems.

I have joined the forum to further increase my understanding of the problems discussed on here, for my own personal growth and also so I can help the people who come to my clinic with optimum empathy.

I hope I can help you :)

LickeyEndBlues
31-10-06, 12:14
Hi Julie,

Welcome, it will be interesting to here your views in terms of support and advice.

Did you know that "Human Touch" is a Springsteen album!!

Iain

Laisez les bon temp roulez

yorkylover
31-10-06, 13:40
Hi Julie and welcom to the forum.:D:D:D

Ellen XX

Piglet
31-10-06, 14:20
Welcome to the forum - any tips you can offer while you're here would be greatly appreciated I'm sure.

Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

howiecats
31-10-06, 16:18
Hi Juile

I am glad you have joined. If you have any advice or tips on how to cope im sore we would really appreicated it.

How you enjoy being here.

R.Stevenson

keepemlaughing
31-10-06, 16:39
elo poppet! welcome. any help you may provide will be greatly apprecialted.

Sheryl

manmoor
31-10-06, 17:02
Hi Julie,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

honeybee3939
31-10-06, 17:04
Hi Julie

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here!

Love

Andrea
xxxx

trac67
31-10-06, 18:30
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will make some new friends here and learn a great deal

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
31-10-06, 19:02
Hi Julie

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

static
31-10-06, 22:03
Hi Julie,

I'm really keen to learn more about holistic practise. Mabye you can share your knowledge with us on here i'm looking into Reiki at the moment to see if it has any benifits.

Cheers,

D

----Time exists just on your wrists so don't panic ----

humantouch
01-11-06, 13:00
Hi everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I use a wide range of therapies to help people, but when it comes to phobias Hypnotherapy works very effectively.

Regards J

humantouch@btopen world.com.

mad_shell66
01-11-06, 17:46
hiya

welcome to the forum

shellxx

mysweetshadow
01-11-06, 20:58
Hi Julie welcome to the Lounge, Iam an Agoraphobic, I would ge greatful if you could help me in anyway.[8)] If you can give me any ideas will you pm me please?

Thanks

phil

humantouch
02-11-06, 11:48
Hi Phil

I'll pm you to retain your confidentiality - then you can share as much as you want to:)

bubba
02-11-06, 12:37
Hi Humantouch
Can you please give me some more info on what you do and how it helps people with panic attscks
Thanks Bubba

humantouch
02-11-06, 21:57
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Julie,

I'm really keen to learn more about holistic practise. Mabye you can share your knowledge with us on here i'm looking into Reiki at the moment to see if it has any benifits.

Cheers,

D

----Time exists just on your wrists so don't panic ----

<div align="right">Originally posted by static - 31 October 2006 : 22:03:58</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

The Holistic Approach is the best approach - has to be - it views a person in context - and usually that context is that 99% is just fine - we just help bring that 1% up to the same level as the rest :)
btw
I'm a Reiki Master ... ever thought of doing 1st degree Reiki ... it enables you to treat yourself.

humantouch
02-11-06, 21:59
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Humantouch
Can you please give me some more info on what you do and how it helps people with panic attscks
Thanks Bubba

<div align="right">Originally posted by bubba - 02 November 2006 : 12:37:08</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Please see your PM :)