PDA

View Full Version : cherry angioma???

hangingbasket
17-10-13, 21:28
I am 29. I have a tiny red dot/spot on my breast and im scared. Its about the size of a pin head and flat, like a normal freckle or mole (which I am covered in). But its red, like pimple colour. It's not a pimple though. It doesnt go, it's been there ages.

could this be breast cancer or is it a cherry angioma? It looks like a cherry angioma. (google images)

Jaz1
17-10-13, 22:07
I have one aswell about the size of a pin head and red, I have had it for age, like u panicked but realised it was cherry angioma, cause it didn't itch n has stayed da same. U will be fine.

panicperson
20-10-13, 01:16
I've had one that started as a pin size then few to a pea size. Removed no problem and was normal x

Mogwog
20-10-13, 08:15
I have a few of these, exactly as you describe. Nothing to worry about at all .xxxxxxx

hangingbasket
20-10-13, 21:47
thank you. I guess Im only worried because it's on my breast. I lost my mum to breast cancer just two days ago after a nasty battle so as you can imagine, my anxiety levels are pretty high with anything breast related. if it was anywhere else on my body, I wouldnt have even noticed it

Mogwog
22-10-13, 11:05
I have one on my breast too.xxxxxx