PDA

View Full Version : taken wrong tablet

lonely
18-10-13, 10:15
what should I do take 45mg mirtazapine at night, and this morning had my meds dose which should of been sertraline 100mg, ive take mirtazapine by mistake, then as soon as sat down realised :ohmy:

what do I do about my sertraline dose and should take mirtazapne tonight, without it cant get to sleep at night

I even have the tablets separate boxes, m going have move them to another side of room so t doesn't happen again

gypcyg
18-10-13, 10:45
Just put it down to experience - One day of mixing up your tablets happens to everyone, you'll get through it :)

hanshan
18-10-13, 12:25
Usually, ignore a missed dose and continue with your usual dose.

Mark13
18-10-13, 16:54
If it were me, and I know this post is a little late to advise you..

It's better to miss a dose than to take double.

So I after having taken the mirt in the morning accidentally, I'd take the sertaline as usual and miss the mirt at night, going back to normal the next day.

lonely
18-10-13, 16:58
If it were me, and I know this post is a little late to advise you..

It's better to miss a dose than to take double.

So I after having taken the mirt in the morning accidentally, I'd take the sertaline as usual and miss the mirt at night, going back to normal the next day.

no problems this is what the pharmacy advised when I spoke to them, just feel drowsy all day now, normally im so careful, suppose it happens to anyone at some point