PDA

View Full Version : Hi

daftun
08-07-04, 11:07
Hi everyone, been busy looking around and i can honestly say i feel quite emotional, maybe it's because i'm not alone and that people understand i wish i had found this site ages ago, i have suffered with panic attacks, depression etc on and off for 21 years i dont think i have ever truly been treated properly and i have had a really bad year as my father died last june we had to basically watch him die so the anxiety seems to have come back but i did decide i had had enough and wanted to have cbt but unfortunately i have been let down again and they wont let me have it because i dont suffer with them everyday, i'm not ill enough! joke the last 20 years have not been lived how i would like to have lived them, i fel a bit angry and let down but i'm also trying to cope with my dad's death not very well with either of them, anyway i am going to read more of the postings as i've waffled on a bit, and just wanted to say i'm so glad i found this site.

malc38
08-07-04, 11:19
Hi there Della, welcome to the site:D sorry to hear about your bad times i hope you find this site as useful as i have! they are a great bunch of people on here[8D].

take care
malc

sarah
08-07-04, 11:27
Hi there

Welcome to the site!

Im sorry that you have had such a bad time (probably an understatement I know) but I really hope you can get some great help and info on here. Stick around and dont hesitate to ask us anything you need.

take care
love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

grace
08-07-04, 13:51
hi della
welcome to the site,
sorry that things are so bad for you now. im sure you will get lots of help and support from everyone on here they are really nice people so i hope you will stay around

xxx grace

Meg
08-07-04, 15:20
Hi Della,

Welcome , hope you've found some useful help as well as understanding .

Do post if you have any questions .

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
Robert Albert Bloch

Laurie28
08-07-04, 15:47
Hi Della,

Welcome to the site!!! it is such a relief to know that you aren't the only one isn't it!!!

Lucky

lainey
08-07-04, 16:35
Hi Della

Welcome to the site, I hope you find all the info useful and comforting I know I certainly have. I'm sure you will feel more positive once you have had a chance to have a good browse.

Take care

Elaine

me
09-07-04, 13:44
hello della welcome to the site its really great and so so helpful i think the most important thing is knowing your not alone and your not x im so sorry you lost your dad i lost mine a few years ago and its awful i see a counsellor and she thinks the shock contributed to my panic attacks starting. well keep in touch take care hope you have a great weekend from mary x

daftun
10-07-04, 00:04
:)Thankyou everyone for the warm welcome,your kind words are so comforting, and i'm sure i will find a lot of support and advice from everyone so thanks again bye for now.x