PDA

View Full Version : is it just me???

clarissa75
18-10-13, 17:24
help i have HA but my issues are about taking prescribed meds.. i have gallbladder sludge and i think the acid has caused me to have GERD and severe heartburn which i have never suffered with before i have been given omeprazole by gp and they have been in the cupboard for a month now still full box...the issue is getting out of control as i have had three attacks today of heartburn and just had rennie to control it and if i eat it eases it,my partner gets very frustrated with me and i understand why this it.hes just told me to have a gaviscon ...to no avail ....i feel i need hospitalising and be force fed what i need to get better...im due to have my gb out before xmas ...oh the thought!!
the bottom line is ...im scared to death of the side effects!!

pacer
18-10-13, 18:54
It won't hurt you. This is exactly what these are for, you can take them every few days if it feels better than daily x

tracieann
19-10-13, 18:04
Hi Clarissa you sent me a nice msg about gallbladders so hope this is some help acid and gerd are a nightmare and youve got the gallbladder issue too please just try one it will help im sure i take theses regularly and they help me eat better than i otherwise would just try it once if it does nothing dont bother many people take this med and it helps no one says you have to keep taking it but i would have a try if i were you:noangel: