PDA

View Full Version : fed up!!!

rachel1298
18-10-13, 18:24
hi
my name is rachel i am 28 years old with an amazing husband,2 beautiful children and a great family.
when i was 8 years old my mom died from a aneurysm i grew up and my teenage life was great never worried lived life to the full then....
i had my children and from then it was just worry,stress anxiety then i discovered google and apparently i had cancer,brain tumor,a couple of times i was even having a heart attack and a stroke.
because of having my kids and i guess losing my mom so young when she was just 25 ,brought on this anxiety health worries ( although i am convinced i am going to die soon and leave my babies with out a mommy) i no i also have anxiety i feel like every day i am in pain somewhere or hurting.
then 3 months ago i went to the doctor and they found that my lymph nodes was enlarged sent me for an ultrasound who said they was enlarged and would scan in 6 weeks cut a long story short i got discharged when they went down a little. a week later recieved a letter saying i had another appointment:ohmy: i thought this was a sign anyhow i get there the doctor is annoyed says i dont need to be there but will scan me anyway my lymph nodes have grown so i need a fine needle aspiration in my neck.the last week and a half i have waited for results today they have come back as inconclusive im sure i have lymphoma :weep: im terrified i dont want to leave my babies. im sorry if i have not posted this where its supposed to go it just makes me feel a bit better letting this out!

Mark13
19-10-13, 16:59
Hi Rachel. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll benefit from being here, just as I have.

MRS STRESS ED
19-10-13, 20:12
:welcome:there is a lot of help and support here