PDA

View Full Version : Feeling stressed again.

AngelRose29
19-10-13, 07:24
I'm lying awake just thinking about my job again :( I'm absolutely terrified I will be dismissed or pushed out in the next few months. I don't want to be there anyway but I don't want to leave without having an income from other work. My work colleagues contracts have been upped & I've been there longer & don't get offered one & now I'm scared mine will be lowered :(. This sick leave I took seems to have gone against me now. I don't know what to do. I'm looking for other work but what if it takes months and months or I get pushed out & end up with no money :(

oh no_1
19-10-13, 08:02
what is your job? if you want message me, i can so relate to what you are going through. i was there only this time last year and now things have totally turned around for me.

Rennie1989
20-10-13, 13:28
Not really knowing what job you do all I can suggest is that you ask your manager why your colleagues have been given a pay increase and you haven't, it could be for any number of reasons like you've taken too many days off work. Same if you're concerned about being dismissed, companies cannot sack people willy-nilly, it has to be for a good enough reason. Speak to your manager about your concerns and if it doesn't help start looking for a new job.