PDA

View Full Version : help

ella32
19-10-13, 17:18
I've been a long time sufferer of ha and sometimes I can cope and other times I can't. Like today I'm having trouble with a pain that comes and goes under my left breast also I've been having these popping sensations in my upper part of my stomach area just between breasts.. It scares me wen it happens.im not sure if it gas or because I have ha I think it something bad. I guess I'm just looking for reassurance that I'm not the only one who gets this. Thanks ella. I forgot to mention that my diet is bad as I have an issue with food but I'm getting help for that

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

plse anyone. I'm kinda freaking out a bit cause I had popping sensation again wen I bent down to put machine on.i had stress test and echo done in July and they came back normal.plse anyone who can help

nomorepanic
19-10-13, 17:21
It sounds like it could be acid reflux/indigestion/trapped wind type of thing but you would need a doctor to diagnose it properly of course

BumbleGirl
19-10-13, 17:21
Hi Ella. To me this sounds like wind but I'm not a dr so get it checked out to put your mind at rest :-) xx

debs71
19-10-13, 17:35
Hi Ella,

I agree with Bumble and Nic.

Does sound like either gassy bubbling or acid reflux. I get the same regularly. Last week my stomach and sternum area was niggling with pain and making ridiculously noisy popping and gurgling all over the place. I also belch for England (do you have any burping at all?)

I never know if it is stomach gas or bowel gas as I have IBS and it could be coming from anywhere... I find it more embarrassing than worrying, lol.

Antacid liquid helps me a lot with the bubbling and gurgling, and the pain. x:)

bab
19-10-13, 17:37
No advice hun, but you arent alone xx

ella32
19-10-13, 18:43
thanks everyone for ur replies .its taking willpower to not go run to the doctor with it but I can't afford the price of the out of hours doctor. I'll have to wait till Monday and go see my own go so was wondering if anyone would have any advice on wat to do to maybe ease it. Thanks Ella.xx