PDA

View Full Version : Pain in left testicle, hip, leg etc

Dazza123
19-10-13, 19:28
Hi

Not worried about this as there is no lump and going to see a doctor this coming week but thought id ask if anyone has had this before.

I have quite a strong/painful aching feeling in my left testicle, plus slight pain in my lower back, left hip going into the groin and left leg.

I think I had it before, earlier this year and it past, but its back again now, been about 2 weeks and it hurts.

Im pretty confident its nothing serious so wont dwell on it, just wondered if anyone has had this type of thing before?

Thanks.
Daz.

Edit to add there has been no injury in the area, and it doesnt hurt when I pee etc.

clank
07-12-13, 02:32
It's all your groin I'm almost positive so I wouldn't worry. In a soccer/football player and when you kick wrong or do something to that groin, you are definitely going to have some Aching testicals. I wouldn't worry about a thing :)

Annie0904
07-12-13, 09:58
Sorry Dazza, I have never had this before :D

Tessar
08-12-13, 12:02
annie, u r terrible.....:blush: ......well I haven't had this either but I do come from a family of boys & from what I recollect of any issues they might have had, I agree that it's not something to worry about. I just read such pain could be caused by tight muscles in your hips pulling on the nerves that go from your tailbone to your scrotum. That would sound reasonable do you think? Sort of like sciatica. Anyway, it's good that you're seeing a doctor & most likely they will say the same sort of thing.

Annie0904
08-12-13, 18:28
annie, u r terrible.....:blush: ......well I haven't had this either but I do come from a family of boys & from what I recollect of any issues they might have had, I agree that it's not something to worry about. I just read such pain could be caused by tight muscles in your hips pulling on the nerves that go from your tailbone to your scrotum. That would sound reasonable do you think? Sort of like sciatica. Anyway, it's good that you're seeing a doctor & most likely they will say the same sort of thing.

Yes I do agree with this and I have actually had pain in my lower back, going down into my groin and left leg today so I guess it is similar (only with one bit missing out for me :winks:). It has been very painful especially when standing. I am sure it is muscle strain.