PDA

View Full Version : really weird thing...

RVP
20-10-13, 01:12
okay this has really freaked out.. when i turn right and look down something digs into my lower cheek, like it wont actually go down it retracts...
im freaking out so much right now, i kept doing it and now it hurts

nomorepanic
20-10-13, 01:15
Your teeth?

RVP
20-10-13, 01:19
no its like something from my neck i think..

---------- Post added at 01:19 ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 ----------

if i place my thumb around about the same place you take your pulse on your neck if i touch around there more towards my jaw it hurts to touch this is on the right side.. the left side is fine

Daisy Sue
20-10-13, 01:25
Could be a swollen gland, there's a lot of colds & viruses around at the moment.

RVP
20-10-13, 01:27
i have had a fever and coughing well over a week? so could be possible.
im worried all of thesr things ive got or had are connected and theres something much worse

debs71
20-10-13, 01:27
Could be a raised lymph node?...and please don't worry about that. If we are even slightly under the weather they can hurt a bit. Just means your body is doing what it should do. x

RVP
20-10-13, 04:10
none of you are probably awake now but both sides of my neck feel stiff now, and every time i cough i keep getting that blood taste in my mouth, im so scared ive got so serious illness or something, i was just about to go sleep and all of a sudden i went really hot and had a short panic attack :(
i probably wont be able to get to sleep tonight as now I'm so stressed i keep getting the chest thuds when i try and sleep

RVP
20-10-13, 12:19
Im scared i have something like meningitis or phneumonia, im showing symptoms for each one!
with this sore of some sort in my mouth and swollen glands stiff neck it must all add up.

Rennie1989
20-10-13, 14:19
You'd know if you had meningitis, because you wouldn't be able to type, and pneumonia makes you very poorly, thus not being able to type this.

The reason why your symptoms are getting worse is because you're thinking about them more, at the beginning it was only a sore spot on your neck and now it's a stiff neck. You're tensing up more because of the anxiety.

Stop googling.

RVP
20-10-13, 16:01
I know you're right, 95% of the time I'm 'normal' and I should know better what anxiety can do to you.