PDA

View Full Version : A little Diary

Aquilega
20-10-13, 10:44
SUNDAY 15/9/2013
MY DAY
MY ANXIETY
ALL I HAVE IS MODERATE ANXIETY,LIGHTHEAD AT TIMES ,RINGING IN THE EARS AND A NAUSIUS STOMACH,
I HAVE TO LIVE ALONG SIDE OF IT FOR A WHILE AND NOT TO WORRY ABOUT HOW I FEEL ALL THE TIME
IT DOESENT STOP ME GOING OUT,ITS JUST CAUSED BY A RELEASE OF ADRENILINE,TIRED NERVES THAT NEED A REST.
I AM GIVING IT TO MUCH IMPORTANCE AND THEREFORE FEEDING IT AND THE MORE I FEED IT THE WORSE IT GETS

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
TODAY ANXIETY GOT ITS HOLD ON ME ONCE AGAIN,LIGHT HEADED,FEELING SICK,RINGING IN MY EARS,JUST THOUGHT HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS CAN I TAKE INDEED DO I WANT,THEY SAY DON'T FIGHT IT,GO WITH IT ,THERE IS NO HELP ANYWHERE,THE GP JUST DISHES OUT TABLET AFTER TABLET,I HAVE TRIED EVERY TREATMENT THERE IS,I AM 68 YEARS OLD AND HAVE THIS PROBLEM FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS,THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL THE ANSWER THEY SAY LIES WITHIN ME,MY GOD I HAVE TRIED,

I AM TIRED AND WORN OUT,THIS IS FAR WORSE THAN ANY PHYSICAL DISORDER AS THAT CAN BE TREATED,THIS CANNOT.
October 1st
Been like this 8 weeks now wake up and feel light headed adreneilne releases when my stomach erupts and hot flushes profuse sweating,flollowed by I cannot put up with this much longer still taking 50mg per day of Sertraline,is'nt making a scrap of difference,no where to run nothing makes any difference,been here many times before,just wish someone knew how difficult it all is for me.
October 5th
Fair day symptons lessened.
October 6th
Very good day almost clear
October 7th
Symptons returned to day but still went down Tesco,s and took Penny out for a walk.
October20th
Still the same old start to the day took Penny out for a walk went down wilkinsons floated round there,Trying to let it go and accepting it but what more can I say.:)

Rennie1989
20-10-13, 13:26
Why don't you keep a proper diary, like a notepad, so you can write down your thoughts and feelings or write them up on the computer? I'm not saying you can't post them publicly but it's a benefit to write your thoughts and feelings down that you may not want others to know but yourself.