PDA

View Full Version : Reduce your Fear with Paul McKenna

Melxxx
31-10-06, 18:34
This is the link form the GM TV Web site It shows the Tapping technique.

It can't be downloaded at the moment due to high demand but you can view it on the link below.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid246216535

You can download the step 3 The hypnotic trace for free from Pauls site on this link.

http://www.paulmckenna.com/file/1/home.html.

Mel xxx

Paddington
01-11-06, 14:37
thanks for that Mel, will check it out!Love mary rose.xxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

elanna
08-12-06, 09:30
bump!!!!

that was brilliant a few times listening to part 3 and learning the tapping will be great! everyone should try this!!!!

jo61
08-12-06, 10:20
I've downloaded the trance to my ipod so will listen to it later. thanks for that. Elanna good luck in your exam tomorrow and with your appointment today.

Love Jo

PandaPie
06-01-07, 15:46
Just to let everyone know there is a free Paul McKenna Deep Relaxation CD free with the Daily Telegraph today... I am off to get it now!

kilvosa
06-01-07, 23:17
hi
I got my cd free with the times today havent listened to it yet.
Take care
Anne xx

jo61
06-01-07, 23:19
I've downloaded mine onto my ipod so will listen tonight in bed. I like some his other stuff so hopefull this will knock me out.

Jo

PandaPie
07-01-07, 17:31
Sorry yes, it was the times!

Has anyone listened yet? I've not had chance.

Krakers
07-01-07, 18:54
Hi - I tried the tapping technique last night. Not sure if it helped or not, but I haven't been anxious today at all (so far, touch wood, fingers crossed).

I have been having a few good days lately and just managed a trip to my local shop without getting anxious (which is an improvement on Thursday).

I'm going to try it again tonight, and probably for the next few days. For the few minutes it takes theres absolutely nothing to lose.

Krakers.

PandaPie
16-01-07, 20:04
I'd just like to let everyone know that I've been listening to the free Paul McKenna cd for the last week and a half every day and I have seen HUGE improvements. I haven't had to use diazepam once. I am now ordering another CD of his, I really feel far more positive than I have in months.