PDA

View Full Version : Here AGAIN

becksfan86
20-10-13, 17:04
Ok, i have had a chest infection for about a week and half, feeling a lot better now, but i keep having these twinges in mid back area, these only last a few seconds but scare me, i went hospital last week and had a chest xray and everything came back ok, but dr heard crackling in my lung few days before that.

Anyway, i am not getting the pain what i had last week when it was hard to breathe but these stupid little niggling twinges, am i just worrying over nothing?
Or is it anxiety related? My anxiety has been so out of control the last week its been horrible, can anyone help me?

Fishmanpa
20-10-13, 18:34
Ok, i have had a chest infection for about a week and half, feeling a lot better now, but i keep having these twinges in mid back area, these only last a few seconds but scare me, i went hospital last week and had a chest xray and everything came back ok, but dr heard crackling in my lung few days before that.

Anyway, i am not getting the pain what i had last week when it was hard to breathe but these stupid little niggling twinges, am i just worrying over nothing?
Or is it anxiety related? My anxiety has been so out of control the last week its been horrible, can anyone help me?

Just by reading your post it's apparent what's going on.... You're feeling a lot better from the infection but you're getting some twinges. You anxiety has been out of control by your own words. What do you think is is? ;)

Good luck!

mummyanxious
20-10-13, 22:33
I had a chest infection recently and whilst I had 'recovered' I had off days here and there until I felt properly better.