PDA

View Full Version : dont rush...

Britabb
20-10-13, 18:15
Hi everyone. So day 14 of upped dose of 40mg. Yesterday and day b4 I had good days. Today not so. A lesson learned. Dont rush. Baby steps. My husband knew. He said stop rushing. Give ureself time.
So I will.........
Abit upset now.........:weep:

---------- Post added at 17:15 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

Do u ladies in here think it could be because I'm due my period. It could be hormones! Feel ss sick as a pig :(

MRS STRESS ED
20-10-13, 18:16
aww don't be upset, just remember we all have good days and bad days, make the most of the good ones and put the bad ones behind you, and just hope that tomorrow will be better :)

Britabb
20-10-13, 18:18
Ty .....I wanted so badly to feel normal. I just want my head back. How r u today??
Xx

MRS STRESS ED
20-10-13, 18:25
im having a good day I recently started on sert, fingers crossed they might work for me ,hopefully we will both get there :D

Britabb
20-10-13, 19:21
Yes we will get there. Ty xxxx

jenny kilden
21-10-13, 09:17
As "Claire weekes" says -let more time pass. It's hard for someone going through what we on here all are, but you cant rush this.
Last year it took me around 3-4 months of start up side effects to eventually die down, and after another 2 months to feel 100% back to my old care free self.
Silly me I thought I feel so good now I'll come of them....... Big mistake!! Huge!! 2 months after coming off all the terrible feelings came back,
So here I am battling the beginnings of cit all again.
It's a bumpy road but you will get there, trust me I was there!!!
Time time and more time must pass x
Well done - keep trucking xx