PDA

View Full Version : Food update again!

dancingfrog
20-10-13, 18:23
So guys, I hope your not getting bored of me but I just want to update you, and if it's offering anyone hope then I will keep posting. So these past few days I'm eating even better, reintroduced foods this week include pizza, bacon, and chicken. I've just ate 3/4 of my Sunday lunch and I feel great. To top it off I ate a whole boiled sweet at my therapy session. How good is that! Onwards and upwards!

theharvestmouse
20-10-13, 18:41
Good progress, well done! :)

Fishmanpa
20-10-13, 18:58
You're a testament to what one can do when they set their minds on something. I hope others learn and are inspired by you. Keep up the great work and have a slice of pizza for me will ya? :)

Good Luck!

Tessar
20-10-13, 19:41
We will not get bored if hearing about your progress.... It's good to hear how u r doing.i am so pleased to hear about how well u r doing. You keep up the good work.

Elen
20-10-13, 20:30
Keep the reports coming in. Its great to hear of someone who has fought their demons and is winning.

Still can't believe this is the same Frog that I was speaking to a few weeks ago.

You are definately transforming from a Frog to a Princess.

Well done Frog, fab job honey.

Elen

Barnabas75
21-10-13, 17:55
Thats really really good!:)

Annie0904
21-10-13, 18:17
Well done dancing frog, it is lovely to hear your progress.

Azalea
22-10-13, 18:38
Well done. Great to hear xx

NE21 worrier
22-10-13, 21:58
Brilliant progress, well done:)

I like how you've gradually done it, patience being particularly important in recovery from anything like this. Remember this progress also if you ever have a blip.

I have had problems with globus in the past - along with many other anxiety sufferers - but, as stated in a recent thread on here, eating is so important and I have basically realised that if I can't manage something like chicken, I'll just have something softer like a banana or a salad and that if I can't even manage that, even soup and a cuppa would do.

Well done again,
Peter x