PDA

View Full Version : Would really appreciate some hugs please :(

debs71
20-10-13, 19:04
Hi Everyone,

I've has a bad few days. My anxiety symptoms have been ok since I started meds. No more depersonalisation, no more palps, none of that anxiety stuff, but I am feeling quite low and worried.

10 years ago I had a breakdown after several months of suffering from severely peeling, sore lips that despite every cream/balm, medication, allergy testing, antibiotic and steroid, would not clear up. I ended up having it for several years, until it just went. I never knew why. All the doctor eventually concluded it was a physical effect of a build up of stress over many years.

For a good 6 years or so I have been fine physically. Normal skin, all fine. The past couple of days I noticed my lips a little dry. So of course my anxiety has planted a seed that I am gonna go back to that nightmare again. I know that my lips are nothing like they were, and this is just dry lips, but it is scaring me to death, and getting me very down. I keep checking them all of the time, which I know only makes them drier.

I just couldn't survive that hell again. I am trying to stay rational, and stop the worrying and checking, but I would be so grateful for some hugs if there are any available...Thanks.xxx:huh:

MRS STRESS ED
20-10-13, 19:09
Aww sorry to hear your not so good debs sending you some hugs we all need a hug now and again :hugs::hugs:

Britabb
20-10-13, 19:32
:bighug1::bighug1:

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tessar
20-10-13, 19:44
Debs I am sorry that things are so hard for you at the moment, these are all for you..... :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::grou phug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::bigh ug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug1::bighu g1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

lizzie29
20-10-13, 20:03
Hugs Debs. We all go through blips remember, and at the time they're so scary and you feel like you're going backwards, but often they pass within a couple of days.
Hopefully your lips will get better and so wll your anxiety. Xxx

Annie0904
20-10-13, 20:19

Elen
20-10-13, 20:27
Debs it is a blip honey. Just because something happened before doesnt mean that it will happen again.

You are stronger now and have more knowledgege.

I am sure that you will be fine honey, be kind to yourself.

Elen

debs71
20-10-13, 20:34
Thank you so very, very much everyone.xxxxxxxx:hugs:

gem7
21-10-13, 15:32
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

debs71
21-10-13, 17:35
Thank you gem. So glad to know such lovely folk on here.xxxx:hugs:

danivsdani
22-10-13, 09:52
sorry you're feeling down debs feel better soon :hugs::hugs:

kittikat
22-10-13, 13:30
Debs, have only just seen this thread.

I am so sorry you are having a tough time hun and I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and big hugs...you will get through this :hugs:

:bighug1: :flowers: xx Kitti xx :flowers: :bighug1: :flowers:

debs71
22-10-13, 14:01
Thanks so much Dani and Kitti...really appreciate your hugs.xxx:hugs:

Kells81
22-10-13, 14:03
Sending lots of hugs to you Debs :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Magic
22-10-13, 14:15
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:for you debs xx

debs71
22-10-13, 14:45
Thank you Kelly and Magic.xxxxxxxx:hugs:

AuntieMoosie
22-10-13, 14:54
Aww Debs I'm sorry that you're having a rough time at the moment hun.

Anxiety and panic are both just stinking pigs!!!!! :mad: But they are pigs that tell lies to us too, which is what makes it even worse.

I still have blips too hun, and they do knock us sideways when they happen.

Although it's flaming hard, try not to be thinking "oh no!!!! this is all starting again!" I know that it's so easy to think that, cos I do!!!! I'm now trying to say to myself "oh well, another dip on the roller coaster but I shall be chugging back upwards soon again" :) It makes it easier for me if I handle it like that :)

We're all here for you hun, we all know what it's like when this happens and we all understand :)

In no time at all, you'll be chugging your way back up bit by bit hun. Sending you loads of hugs :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs:

debs71
22-10-13, 14:56
Thanks so much, AuntieM.

You have such a way with words...so calming. xxxx:hugs:

Em.ma
27-10-13, 17:47
:flowers:

Otter13
30-10-13, 12:59
:bighug1: I have the same thing! Peeling lips! And of course, as a nervous habit, I pick and make it bleed and scab. I didn't know it could be an anxiety thing. I know it's not much consolation but knowing someone else has the same thing has made me feel a little better about it. It cleared up for you before and will do again. And maybe mine will too if I stop fretting about it. More hugs :hugs: Feel better soon!