PDA

View Full Version : feeling awful with worry ..please help someone.

pepsi
20-10-13, 20:13
Hi please can someone help me 3 weeks ago I had a pain In the top of my arm I went to drs as the mustle dipped .like a dent. Had an xray all ok. This past 4 days m eye lids are twitchinh ive had this before BUT my lips started to do it when I screwed them up twitches atarted in my chin too and around my face when I screwed my dace up . Ive not experienced anything like this . Last night I woke in the night scared . I could feel mustles twitching in my nose. Today whilst out I was aware my eyes were twitching and above my upper lip too. I could feel worry stiring up inside. I just want it to stop I can see it doing it in the mirror not allthe time...but its freaking me out . Goggle it and it talks about MS ..I cant believe its that. I have zero other symptoms .please tell me this will pass im very scared and anxious right now. Tnx for reading x x :huh:

Fishmanpa
20-10-13, 20:34
Hi Pepsi.... it appears to be classic anxiety symptoms.

Good Luck!

Anxiety symptoms - Muscle Twitching

Muscle Twitching:

A certain muscle, group, or groups of muscles twitch (jerk) involuntarily. Even if you try and relax the muscle or group of muscles the twitching continues.

It may involve one particular muscle or group of muscles, or may randomly shift from one group to another. It may also include several different muscles or groups of muscles at one time.

The twitching may appear for a few brief moments, last for minutes or hours, or persist for days and even weeks off and on. It may also persist even when trying to go to sleep, when asleep, or when waking up.

pepsi
20-10-13, 20:38
Hi thankyou for your reply...if it is anxiety I am an anxious person ..I worry all the time but ive not been to see a doctor..where would I even start. I dont even know if its treatable...god I hope it is anxiety related and not some nasty disease.