PDA

View Full Version : weight fluctuations

emmelyne
20-10-13, 22:46
I know it's bad to weigh yourself every day. But recently my weight has been weird. I had the flu almost two months ago and before then I was 7st 10 - 7st 12, which was a healthy weight for me. Now my weight is more like 7st 6 - 7st 9. Is this normal, I have been highly stressed lately? And I've been eating normally too!

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

Bump

Fishmanpa
20-10-13, 23:01
You're talking about a difference of less than 5 pounds... we can fluctuate be several pounds in a couple of days time depending on what we eat, hydration levels and quite frankly, bathroom schedules and result.

Perfectly normal in my opinion.

Good Luck!

emmelyne
21-10-13, 16:53
Haha thank you :D

emlica
21-10-13, 16:55
Cheers Fishmanpa - I also had a little panic yesterday as I noticed I'd lost 2kgs since I last looked (which was probably 6 weeks ago) and I'm not trying to lose weight. But with my digestive issues I've mostly cut out milk - meaning my two daily lattes have gone, as has the weekend icecream treat! - and I guess that would explain it.

HoneyLove
21-10-13, 17:19
You're talking about a difference of less than 5 pounds... we can fluctuate be several pounds in a couple of days time depending on what we eat, hydration levels and quite frankly, bathroom schedules and result.

Perfectly normal in my opinion.

Good Luck!

My Wii Fit game tells me that your weight can fluctuate to even +/- 1KG every day! It's amazing what can make a difference, like I know I'm heavier just before my period or lighter after *ahem* having a bowel movement in the mornings lol.

Fishmanpa is very right, this is totally normal and you don't need to worry. You're probably better off not weighing yourself every day like that, especially if it adds to your worries xx

Fishmanpa
21-10-13, 17:35
lighter after *ahem* having a bowel movement in the mornings lol.

There's a comedian here in the states named Ron White. He's a bit crude but funny IMO. He once said in one of his routines "Did you ever take a Sh&^ so big you lost a pants size?" ~LOL~

***raises my hand***

Peace!

HoneyLove
21-10-13, 17:47
There's a comedian here in the states named Ron White. He's a bit crude but funny IMO. He once said in one of his routines "Did you ever take a Sh&^ so big you lost a pants size?" ~LOL~

***raises my hand***

Peace!

:D oh that made me laugh!!

debs71
21-10-13, 19:48

***raises my hand***

Peace!

LOL!!!! Brilliant...:roflmao: