PDA

View Full Version : A huge thank you

Speranza
21-10-13, 07:57
I just wanted to express - like so many before me - a HUGE thank you to all my friends on here.

Life has been quite hellish for a while but I know I always have people to turn to here, both on the forums and privately, and I simply cannot thank all of you enough. I know that like me, you probably don't feel you are doing a huge amount by posting a few words now and again, but every post and every word of encouragement has been a massive help in getting through this awful time.

I value this community so miuch - speaking as someone who was a Vicar's wife for twenty years, I would say that this place and its people extend the same pastoral care to each other as a truly good church. Never take it for granted, always keep looking out for those little posts which might otherwise go unanswered... let's keep on looking after each other. We are doing a magnificent job.

So give yourselves all a mahoosive pat on the backs to start the week.

Thank you a million times for your love and support. :bighug1:

xxx

Annie0904
21-10-13, 10:33
Lovely post and a good start to a monday morning x

kittikat
21-10-13, 11:57
So true Gill, a lovely post :hugs: stay strong hun ;) xxxx :hugs: :flowers:

ankietyjoe
21-10-13, 13:00
I echo this sentiment strongly.

Tessar
03-11-13, 11:14
great post speranza; only just spotted this. couldn't agree more :hugs:

Speranza
03-11-13, 18:06
I've had a bad couple of weeks - reacting to intimidation being ratcheted up... but I shall get through. It is so wonderful to know people are on here. :)

Speranza
13-11-13, 21:38
OK - so, today I had an Investigatory Meeting to see whether I had done anything Sackable.

Long story short, I hadn't. I have, however, put the sh*ts up the people who tried to do this to me. I now have two MPs involved.

Fight on, people. Fight on!!

Tessar
13-11-13, 21:41
Go girl .... I love your fighting spirit!

Speranza
13-11-13, 22:12
Well - it looks as though other people are also getting involved, so... let's hope she is going to get a severe bite on the bum from Karma!!

Tessar
13-11-13, 22:15
Haa haa I do love it when that happens.