PDA

View Full Version : It's Official!.......I've completely...............

AuntieMoosie
21-10-13, 11:23
lost me marbles :wacko: :ohmy:

Off I went to the doctors this morning...........tried to sign in using that electronic gadget.............flash up on screen "no valid appointment for you today"...........so, over to the reception desk............they check it out...........and guess what???.............................it's next Monday!!!!!........I had even checked my diary this morning, I was looking at 28th October, the date didn't even sink in..........I believed it was the 28th and off I went..........this is exactly what happens to me when I've got brain fog...........hardly anything computes in my tiny mind :wacko:

Thank goodness my doctors surgery already know that I'm nuts anyway!!! lol

Just another stupid moment in the Moosies life!!! :winks: :roflmao:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/moreslushymandy/Group%20Stuff/510a91330a199Ive_lost_my_marbles_zps442c1eae.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/moreslushymandy/Group%20Stuff/lost_marbles-kit111111111111_zps0b4c5a48.gif

kittikat
21-10-13, 11:54
:roflmao: Oh no!! This has happened to a couple of times too...can I have some marbles if you find any please!!!! :roflmao:

:hugs: :flowers: Kitti xx

Speranza
21-10-13, 11:57
I did that once. But my best ever was turning up for a smear a year early (after lots of repeat tests).

"Oooh YOU'RE keen aren't you!" simpered the receptionist, making me feel as though I had some Smear Fetish... :ohmy:

ankietyjoe
21-10-13, 12:49
If it makes you feel any better I was 2 minutes from reporting my car as being stolen from Waitrose car park a couple of weeks ago as it wasn't in the spot I left it in.

Luckily, I realised that I'd walked to Waitrose that day, and it was about 2 weeks previous that I left my car in the spot I thought it was in that day :whistles:

Rennie1989
21-10-13, 13:07
Ow man I've done that so many times, I remember turning up for work when I forgot that I swapped shifts or looked at the wrong week. Once I rushed my coursework one weekend thinking it was to be given in the following Monday, gone to hand it to the teacher and she's said 'You still have another week to go!' I was glad because it gave me more time to write it up properly!

Annie0904
21-10-13, 13:10
I once had to take my son for hospital appointment and drove 15 miles there only to realise I had forgotten to pick him up from school! :doh:

gypcyg
21-10-13, 13:13
Once I got into the shower still wearing my boxer shorts and glasses.

LucyR
21-10-13, 13:58
At least you were a week early and not a week late though.

debs71
21-10-13, 15:05
LOL....bless you, AuntieM...:hugs::roflmao:

Fret not though hun, as you're not alone. I am forever befuddled and frequently put another teabag or another sugar in my mug in the morning forgetting I have literally just done so seconds earlier.

What a dipstick I am, lol.:roflmao:

Daisy Sue
21-10-13, 15:51
Auntie Moosie, if you find your marbles, can you have a quick look & see if mine are there too? Ta. :D

Annie0904
21-10-13, 16:03
Found them! I'll share them out :D

Daisy Sue
21-10-13, 16:13
Haha! Thanks Annie :D

debs71
21-10-13, 17:33
LOL...that's great Annie.xx:D

Can I reserve the large blue one please?!:roflmao:

Annie0904
21-10-13, 17:36
LOL...that's great Annie.xx:D

Can I reserve the large blue one please?!:roflmao:
rolling it over to you now Debs :D

debs71
21-10-13, 17:46
Thanks hun....I could sure use it, lol....xxx:yesyes:

ricardo
21-10-13, 17:54
Oh Mandy

What are we going to do with you :hugs:On seconds thoughts never mind :winks:

---------- Post added at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

Are you related to Lady Docker (the young ones will have to google her)

AuntieMoosie
22-10-13, 14:19
lol..........thank you all :)

Sorry but my marbles are still well and truly lost today.........have woken up feeling just like I did yesterday even though I've had plenty of sleep.

I feel kind of like I'm slightly drugged up on something :wacko:

It's probably migraine related I think as I do suffer with complex migraines, I don't get a lot of pain, just background pain, but I do get loads of aura symptoms which can be really strange and sometimes pretty scary too :wacko:

Maybe I've just started a cluster migraine, so it's anyone's guess how long that might go on for:shrug:

So if I'm not around so much as I usually am, it's only because of this, I find it really hard to concentrate and it takes me twice as long to write a post.

Hugs to all :hugs: :hugs:

Annie0904
22-10-13, 15:05
Sending you lots of hugs Auntie Moosie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AuntieMoosie
23-10-13, 11:07
Thank you Annie :hugs:

Well I'm feeling a little better today, touch wood. Yesterday evening I went to bed and slept for 5 hours solid!!!! It really helped though :)

So, I may have found a few of me marbles..........but there are still some missing..............probably never to be found again!!! :winks: :roflmao: :hugs: