PDA

View Full Version : increased dose... :-/

Icequeen
21-10-13, 20:32
OK do last Thursday I had my dose put up from 20 to 30mg

already I feel improvement ... that's maybe the wrong word but my mood has hit like a numb level ... I physically can't cry, towards everything I feel 'meh...' but whilst it seems to be stopping the depression a tad, I still feel empty, like s shell of a human. my eyes feel like I'm staring, and glazed, I look at myself and see nothing but coldness... I know its probably in my head, but I don't feel here, like I'm in a dream

I forget sooo much too!

I feel protection from the badness in my head, but I feel lost now...

maybe its everything just in my head, I can't relax or switch off, maybe I'm expecting too much too soon but my answer to everything is just I don't know...

xx

jenny kilden
21-10-13, 22:37
Hi icequeen, that's still VERY early days, side effects when goin up can be dreadful and strange. Give it time they'll kick in and you'll be feeling less strange and more like yourself. Let more time pass x good job for doing well x

Icequeen
22-10-13, 22:56
OK so today's update I feel AWFUL

I just don't know what to do with myself... I want to sleep away my pain but I cant sleep. I just hope for better tomorrow...

I'm convinced its the meds and not real emotion... which weirdly makes me feel better knowing its not real, but its still so hard :'(

xx

jenny kilden
22-10-13, 23:21
It's the meds. Keep telling yourself you will get better and the side effects will eventually go.
It's hard going at the beginning, start up is a bugger. But they do work it just takes time and patience .
I'm feeling awful in the morning and can't eat at all, even the thought of good makes me gag! But it'll pass, just got to ride the storm.
I love the evenings when I feel good.
Soon we'll feel good all the time.
Try and keep busy , this morning I just went for a long walk around the park, just to stop from thinking of how I feel.
X hope tomoro is a better day xx chin up you'll get there x